Report Child Abuse

In Alabama, if you suspect child abuse, call your County Department of Human Resources or your County Sheriff’s Department or local Police Department. Both DHR and Law Enforcement are required by law to investigate suspected child abuse cases.

Visit this website for more information on reporting abuse within the state of Alabama.

Or, you may call the National Abuse Hotline: 1-800-4ACHILD (800-422-4453)

Child Abuse FAQs



Back to Top